Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Stalking: Metallic Pillows

You can thank me later when you start searching pinterest, etsy and every other online source for metallic pillows.
I keep seeing them everywhere (and even ordered one from Caitlin Wilson during her 15% off spring sale). I just love the little bit of sparkle and glamour they add to a sofa and think they will mix really well with other patterns and textures.

1 - Monogram Metallic Pillows - Dixie Land Monograms
2 - All three (lotus, hong kong and scallop )Caitlin Wilson Textiles
3 - Belquist - also has some great chain trim pillows
4 - Silver and Gold from West Elm
5 - Crocodile, silver and metallic leopard Zara Home

I ordered a color card of metallic linen from Gray Line Linens and CAN NOT WAIT for it to come in!! My mind has been racing with more ways to use it around the house. . . . pillow. . . headboard. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment