Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall Fridays

  I LOVE the fall. . . pumpkin flavored everything, cozy sweaters, boots, comfort food and college football - Its my favorite season. Even though we haven't exactly gotten fall weather yet in Dallas, putting a few pumpkins by the front door last week certainly helped to get into the fall spirit. Here are a few other ideas via pinterest
chalk paint pumpkins - love the matte and clean look of this
chevron pumpkins - not sure if I have the patience tape skills for this one

















too cute for the front porch

Or you can never go wrong with simple white or fairytale pumpkins















This year we went for plain pumpkins with a black and white stripe bow and I love the simplicity of it. .
























It is supposed to get cold this week, so hopefully I can break out some cool weather clothes, a bowl of soup and maybe whip up some baked goods that include a can of pumpkin :)Check back next week - I hope to post a DIY project that I am attempting to finish this weekend. I'll give you a few hints. . .





















No comments:

Post a Comment