Thursday, October 11, 2012

10 days until Nate

I loved him on Oprah. . . came SO close to buying pieces from his Bed, Bath and Beyond and then HSN collections and still occasionally DVR his show.  Until last week I somehow missed the word that he had a collection for Target premiering in 10 days and counting. . . . .

I'm wondering how bad a cluster this will be in Dallas and online. . . I think Missoni shut down their website a few years ago so wishful thinking they have more pieces and online support?

I'm dying for that pom pom cornered pillow - I'm a sucker for anything brass or peacock blue. . . Hopefully this can tide me over until Target releases the lookbook for the Neiman Marcus holiday collaboration (unless I already missed that preview too. . . man I have got to get with it!)

You can view the preview on Target's website and it was also featured in the latest edition of Lonny

PS - Update on the weekend DIY - it was a disaster. . . it requires an area with lots of ventilation and with the monsoon that hit Dallas this weekend, I was unable to finish it. . . and I'm pretty sure I had mild chemical burns on my hands. BUT - I think I have found a way to turn it around and the forecast for this weekend looks promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment