Sunday, September 30, 2012

I'm back!

I know, I know I made this big mid year resolution to blog more and then disappeared off the face of the earth for 2 months. . . . sorry, between work. . . travel. . . life. . . and studying for my license exams I forced myself to blog less (gasp!) so I could focus - well now that is behind me and I am back - hopefully you have not forgotten all about me.

I have recently been helping with a guest bedroom/bathroom project and thought I would share the inspiration turned inspiration board. First up, these are the images I was drawn to after we discussed the kelly green + black + white color palette.

I initially was set on black and white stripes, but kept finding all these zebras (including that incredible Schumacher wallpaper in kate spade's bathroom)

Anywhere here is where we are now. . .

Not sure if the zebra will stay (I know the monogrammed hand towel is a little literal but I have been eyeing it for a while now. . . ) but can you believe the zebra bath mat? World Market !?!? I kind of prefer the stripes, but the zebra in the hyde shape was too good to not include, maybe there will be room for both. . . .

Updates and more on the guest bedroom to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment