Saturday, February 4, 2012

hola. . .


As a self confessed blog whore/blog addict I figured it was time to just start my own.


My plan is to post ideas, photos (lots and lots of photos) projects and comments on all things stylish. Interiors. . . .food. . . fashion. . . entertaining. . . . anything pretty is fair game.


Heirloom & splendor style is an eclectic mix of vintage, modern, traditional and southern. I LOVE color - paint anything turquoise or coral and I'm sold - adore pattern and anything you can monogram. I enjoy finding quirky unique items on vacations and thrift stores to fill book shelves, find myself gravitating  towards my grandmothers asian/hollywood regency furnishings (that I found atrocious when I was 12) will spray paint the heck out of anything, and am determined find a way to DIY anything I can't find in stores (or can't afford to buy custom)


I have a slight obsession with paper goods, a weakness for dulce de leche and an appreciation for a nice glass of cabernet.


Nice to meet you!
S

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara! My name is Heather ;o), and I adore your new blog!!! =)

    ReplyDelete